Monday, May 27, 2013

Finally, the photos!! :)

I know a lot of people have been waiting for the photos from our getting married. It's been a pretty hectic time at home, but I finally got finished processing them. There isn't really much to say, except that the vast majority of these shots are the work of our 12 year old son. (The ones that I took are those with Cas in them, and the one of the three of us was taken by my bridesmaid Gina).

I cannot express how happy I am that we are married. And how proud I am of Cassius for capturing these moments so beautifully. The kid's always had a good eye, but these shots, they're really special. He didn't take photos that day, he captured memories.

To Gary I say, thank-you and I love you! To Cassius I say, Thank-you, you did a fantastic job kiddo!


  


 











We have been overwhelmed by all the well wishes from our family and friends. It's wonderful to find that so many of you are so happy for us. 

Mr & Mrs Meadows-Haworth
xxxxxxx














1 comment:

  1. Love love love these photos. Cas has potential for being a superb photographer and you all look amazing. So happy for you can't put it in words

    ReplyDelete